Sometimes confidence comes from knowing you got the best value.
We understand that many homeowners dread the sales process. From having to deal with salespeople whose primary interest is to drive up the price (and your frustration), to concern over the affordability of a major investment in your home; the thought of choosing the wrong contractor can be very stressful.
At Watkins, we hate the approach taken by typical HVAC companies. We truly want what's best for you and your home. That's why we guide you through a simple process that helps you prioritize needs and provides options to save you money.
No tricks. No pressure. Just options.
Repairing or replacing your old heating and cooling system can improve your family’s comfort, reduce repair cost, and lower your utility bills, and the process can be stress-free when you're dealing with the right people.
Invest in a new HVAC system and get:
Special Financing for 120 months!*
up to $3,600 in Savings
With the rapidly rising cost of energy, it's time to get serious about the efficiency of your home. In the last ten years, technology has advanced quickly to help make your home more comfortable and more affordable. Take advantage of this amazing offer today and invest in your home!
Trane’s lineup of furnaces, heat pumps, and air conditioners combine ultra efficiency with legendary reliability. The Trane TruComfort systems use fully variable capacity to match power to the exact needs of your home in all seasons. This means your new system can run on “cruise control” throughout the year, reducing wear and tear, drastically lowering noise, and keeping your home with 1/2°F of setpoint.
Our current Trane rebates are instant and help offset the additional cost of a top-tier high efficiency heating and cooling system. These can be combined with our 120 month financing as well as tax credits and utility rebates.
Here's an overview of the current Trane rebates:
- Variable-Speed XV20i System - $1,000
- Two-Stage XL17i System - $750
- Single-Stage XR16 System - $500
Energy Tax Credits
The 2023 HVAC Tax Credit increases credit amounts and eliminates the lifetime cap. Minimum efficiency standards were raised, especially for heat pumps in Ohio. The tax credit requires that your new system is certified to meet efficiency requirements, and it's critical to verify this before buying. You don't want to find out on tax day that your new HVAC system doesn't quite qualify. Our people have the tools to help you navigate the efficiency standards and choose a system that maximizes your savings.
Here's a brief overview of the tax credit amounts:
- Air conditioner 16 SEER²- $600
- Gas furnace 97% AFUE - $600
- Cold-Climate Heat Pump - $2,000
- Ductless Heat Pump 15.2 SEER² - $2,000
- Tankless Water Heater .95 UEF - $600
The best part of the new tax credit is that you can combine the HVAC credits for a maximum of $3,200 per year.
Currently, the only utility rebates available in southwest Ohio are through Centerpoint, the natural gas provider in the Dayton area. Since they don't provide electricity, the rebates do not apply to air conditioners or heat pumps.
Here's a brief overview of the utility rebate amounts:
- Gas furnace 97% AFUE - $400
- Gas furnace 95% AFUE - $150
- Tankless water heater .90 UEF - $250
- Smart thermostat - $50
Centerpoint also offers rebates for boilers as well as commercial programs.
Schedule a free design appointment today and find a system that's right for your home and your budget
Improve health and comfort with a whole-house humidifier
~ or ~
Most Ohio homes are drier than a desert in the winter
Dry air causes nose bleeds, static shock, dry skin, cracked woodwork, and more! Did you know that dry sinuses are an open door to the cold virus? In addition to improving our health, a whole-house automatic humidifier makes the air feel warmer, allowing us to lower the thermostat and save energy. Take action today and get $50 off installation OR No Interest if paid in full within 12 Months.
"Humidifiers greatly reduce the possibility of infection by keeping our mucous membranes moist and allowing the tiny hairs in the sinus to trap and expel any particles in the air.” –www.allergyclub.com
* Rebates and tax credits vary by equipment. All sales must be to homeowners in the United States. Void where prohibited. The Wells Fargo Home Projects credit card is issued by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., an Equal Housing Lender. Special terms apply to qualifying purchases charged with approved credit. The special terms APR will continue to apply until all qualifying purchases are paid in full. The monthly payment for this purchase will be the amount that will pay for the purchase in full in equal payments during the promotional (special terms) period. The APR for Purchases will apply to certain fees such as a late payment fee or if you use the card for other transactions. For new accounts, the APR for Purchases is 28.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. Rate information accurate as of 8/13/2023 and is subject to change. For current rate information, call 1-800-431-5921.